Wednesday, October 3, 2007

7 Random Things ....I've been tagged & Around our Garden

I've BEEN TAGGED - 7 Random Things
I have been tagged by Ali at Alis Spot.
Here is how it works. Once tagged, you give 7 random things about yourself that no one knows and then you tag 7 more bloggers to continue the tag. Then contact each one that you have tagged to let them know.

1. I can be very vague and forgetful
2. I can type as fast as I can think (that wouldn't be hard though!) as I was a secretary/typist for years, but the extent of sending sms messages is one word "OK"
3. I did Art as a subject at High School then a term at Night School, that's it, no other training apart from reading books
4. I've got heaps of Swimming & Life Saving trophies, awards and ribbons and have competed in Victorian Swimming championships
5. I sometimes would like my normal 9 to 5 job back (not very often though)
6. Before Tony & I started what we are doing now, I was selling Reinforcing steel and building products for a living, Tony was a Bricklayer.
7. I go to sleep in front of the TV nearly every night of the week

I'm not going to tag anyone as I think everyone I know has been tagged, if not please join in

After that little bit of information about me here's a few photos from our garden I took today, nothing special!








This is our back gate with Guss sticky beaking



Above is our Garden storage room, this is Tony's work, as I said in the above he is a Bricklayer by trade, he built it for our daughter Ellie as a cubby house, she is now 21! I've got it in mind as an Art Studio, wouldn't it be wonderful!

Looking up into our back yard, goodness I need to get in and do a bit of pruning

Related Posts with Thumbnails