Saturday, July 30, 2011

I found my Book Ends

Hello to all and thanks for coming over

You know how you have a few very sentimental things which when you misplace them, it really gets to you?  

I’m actually not sure how I manage to loose anything in our house, as really it’s not that big

I was thrilled today to find my treasured, tatty, chippy old book ends

Aren’t they the sweetest?

IMG_0284

I think they may have originally belonged to my Mum. 

Yes they’ve been dropped and glued so, so many times…but I love them just the way they are.

Since the photo above, I did a bit of a clean up and managed to very gently remove a few stains from their dear little faces

IMG_0289

I am a little tempted to use these little darlings for a painting subject.

Happy Weekend to you all!!

~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails