Monday, November 21, 2011

Putting my Beach Cap on

I’m a little late this year starting work on my Beach themed treasures. I guess due to the fact we haven’t been selling at our usual Markets, cause we’ve been busily keeping up stocking our Shop and Website.

I do have a few Original Beach Paintings and other “One of a Kind” treasures nearly ready….and just to prove it, here they are:

IMG_0919

IMG_0918

IMG_0917 

My Original painting is nearly finished

Thanks also for your well wishes on the arrival of our darling little Grandson Xavier, I can’t believe he’s already 3 weeks Old!  I make every excuse possible to pop down and see the precious little bundle,  of course with Camera in hand..

poor little baby is probably thinking…

"Oh no here she is again with the Camera!”

3 weeksblog 

~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails