Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year Everyone! We were very boring and feel asleep in front of the TV at about 9 o'clock, the fireworks woke up us at midnight!  We did have an excuse though, as poor old Guss has a nasty skin infection and was up with a very high fever the night before…Visits to the Vet & $500 later he’s slowly on the mend

We were using damp towels to try and keep him cool, the infection is also in his ears, we’re constantly shouting at him…poor old doggy.

IMG_1420

Gosh but it’s hot down here in Melbourne today.  I’m in the process of building up a collection of local beach photos, I had this idea they’d be great mounted on a standard size 8 x 10”, 3mm board, thought they might appeal to the Holiday Makers as mementoes or even thank you pressies for neighbours feeding the pets and of course they can easily be framed in a standard size frame

Anyway, it was way too hot today to walk around taking photos and I should imagine the beaches would be packed anyway.

I thought I’d share some of my scenes, I have a few available on our website here for anyone interested or in our Second Hand Heaven Shop at Mornington here

Map picture

IMG_1373

IMG_1377

IMG_1403

 

IMG_1385

Here’s one I’ve framed.

Thanks for coming over….

~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails