Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Where we Live

Above is a photo of our House, you can't see it properly in amongst the big Pine Trees all you can really see is the carport, when we moved here it was very rural and peaceful, not quite so much now.

We live on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia.
It's a beautiful place to live, the kids have had a great time growing up here.
I've attached some photos of Mornington Harbour which is not far from us. We have a regular Wednesday Street market, lots of interesting stalls selling handmade goodies, over the busy Summer times Tony & I often sell there ourselves.
More often than not I meet my friend there early in the morning and we buy localy grown vegies and eggs, suss out any bargains in the Local Op Shops then of course a coffee for our efforts.

above is a Photo I took today of our Wednesday Street market

Above a photo of Mornington Harbour, one of our beautiful local beach spots

Related Posts with Thumbnails