Thursday, September 27, 2007

Clever Tony's latest creations

Tony has created some wonderful furniture over the past few weeks, I would love to take some of it home. I took my camera up to his work section and got some photos, you'll have to use your imagination of how they will look once inside.

Just to get your imagination going I've scanned some magazine features of a few of our buyers homes showing Tony's furniture

Below
To your right a lovely white lightly distressed double shelved bench with polished timber top. I think the clean lines of the bench give a wonderful contrast with the other furniture. One of my very early paintings hanging above the bench.


Below

Tony's chopping block style bench with a beautifully polished timber top.



OK now below are the photos I took yesterday in the showroom outside his workshop.











You never know I may have more photos of these recently finished pieces in their new homes
Thanks so much for reading about us

Related Posts with Thumbnails