Sunday, November 25, 2007

A few pieces I'd love to take home with me

I love this lady's writting desk I bought today
It came as is, a perfect creamy white colour, only thing is the handles need changing, just imagine how gorgeous sparkly glass knobs would look. Originally a dressing table, funnily enough when the seller was helping me out to my car with it I came across the matching upholstered stool, the matching chandelier light fitting went with the deal, bit hard to see in the background.




To resist temptation I took them directly up to Tony, for those who aren't fimilar Tony creates his furniture and works on our prints from a section in a very large Antique Centre, we also have all our goodies for sale there, unless of course we're away doing a market, you can find all our details by visiting our website or click here to be taken straight to them


Thought I best get some recent photos of a few pieces of Tony's furniture while I was there

A large majority of his original creations are sold to shops we supply, the BIG display unit above has been sold to a shop in Gardenvale. Another piece I would have loved to take home




Thanks so much for visiting

thanks Siobhan for the website link for the signature! Anyone interested on how to create their own signature can visit Vintage Mosaics Boutique Blog Spot for the signature website link.

Related Posts with Thumbnails