Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Work in Progress





I've finally had a bit of time to work on a painting



Our roses here in Melbourne are starting to bloom!!



The rose above is one of many I picked from our garden to use at all sorts of angles to create the painting below.







Photo above is of my little painting corner


I've some lovely vintage prints surrounding me for inspiration when I paint


I must take some photos and do a post on my little work corner...bit messy but how else do we all work!











Siobhan is always looking out for frames for me thanks Siobhan for finding this beauty for me I love it, I think it's a fibreglass one, very light and quite large







I've just tacked the painting into the frame for now, helps me to see what needs doing
I have a print version taken from my Original Painting now available on our website



Thanks for visiting.....Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails