Saturday, December 1, 2007

Carla's House, all the way from New Zealand

I don't think I'll ever get over the thrill of selling via the internet.


Carla's beautiful home you can see in the photos below is in New Zealand, about 3 years ago she was living in Mt. Eliza, which is about 5 minutes away from where we live, we had never met. She had bought from a shop in Maling Rd, Canterbury who we supply to when she lived in Melbourne, but I don't think ever directly from us



She's recently bought some goodies from our website and has kindly sent me some photos, I've never visited New Zealand but believe it is beautiful, can't say I've seen many photos either, apart from spectacular scenic ones, I thought I'd share her home with you all too






Here's just a few, I'd have loved to have put them all on but my computer doesn't seem to like working hard on a Saturday evening...very slow!



Carla's love of birdhouses













coffee table made by her hubby




The photo above was from the first lot Carla sent me, I asked her to send me more of the beautiful garden I was getting a glimpse of through her window




Carla's birdhouse made by her clever hubby



beautiful courtyard which she says was once a tatty garden shed





her love for cherubs



Her love of roses!

Thankyou Carla for sharing you beautiful home and garden with us



Last but not least!

Related Posts with Thumbnails