Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More on Vintage style Paintings & Alannah Hill

I loved working on my little original vintage style painting so much yesterday I thought it would be great to do a series, it's always nice to offer a variety for people to group together.

I've got some lovely vintage frames tucked away....somewhere in that shed!

I was looking through my photo files of some of my older completed vintage style paintings, I thought it might be nice to show you a few.












In the process of hunting out these files I found some articles on Alannah Hill, for anyone who hasn't heard of this spectacular fashion designer you can visit her website by clicking here .
If you look closely on the wall behind Alannah you can see a few of my original paintings, the magazine articles date back to around 2003, these were some of my very early paintings. I can't tell you how excited I was when I found out she actually owned a few of my original paintings!! That's another story.


above ~ You can see my two paintings just behind Alannah's shoulders




I've been reading so many fantastic, interesting new (new to me) blogs lately, a few had mentioned Alannah Hill (sorry I can't remember which blogs, I am hopeless I know!) so I thought it would be interesting for you to see these articles.


Thanks for visiting

Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails