Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All Done!

Thanks for coming to visit
I designed some lovely Mother's Day Cards, they were printed and packed, I did sell some at our Markets, but sort of missed putting them up for sale on our website, anyway here are just a few of my designs, hopefully next Mother's Day I will be more organised


Here's my latest Original Painting I've been working on


Not sure if you saw the frame below in one of my previous posts








Here's what I painted to suit this beautiful vintage frame


sold


It's quite large and very elegant and I must say I'm very pleased with the end result



I've just listed it on our website....click here for details


Thanks once again for visiting



just a little note to say sorry if I've not been answering emails and visiting blogs as often as normal....everything should be back to normal soon...hmmm??, hope so anyway

Related Posts with Thumbnails