Sunday, May 4, 2008

A bit of this and that

I had a few interesting finds over the weekend

I'm keen to start a small section on our website with French Provincial inspired treasures and paintings






The little carrier above is already up for sale on our website, click on the photo for details.


I came across a Bandana for Guss, he was so very proud!



A very wide distressed style frame which I adapted one of my rose prints to fit, also available from our website

This little lady I thought was cute, I knew she was a reproduction, but the little price sticker was attached over the hole in her head, can you see it? She must have been part of a water fountain set, never mind she can sit in amongst my potted pansies for winter .

The lovely shawl she stands on was another weekend find
Now when I say I'm wanting to start a little French Provincial section up, not for one moment have I forgotten my Rosy Pieces, here's a little vintage chair I've just listed on our website

Thanks for visiting and I hope you had a wonderful weekend


Related Posts with Thumbnails