Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Joining In

I know I've posted before on where Tony works and where we have our goodies displayed, you can click here for more details.

The photo below is just a small section of the huge Antique Centre were you'll find us



I've read so many inspiring blogs on decluttering lately....most of my clutter was intended to be sold on our website or at our stall we have within the Mornington Antique Centre. Today I actually put my intentions into action


I'd collected some so pretty bags made from vintage fabrics, I think they look lovely hung amongst our creations
An old faded cane basket with some dried hydrangeas really looks at home at the bottom of Tony's bench


Bit hard to see in the photo, but on the right is a lovely iron scrolly holder thingy, I think it suits Tony's handmade utility bench to perfection


I had these interesting shaped bottles on my kitchen bench for months, I've painted some sweet little lavender luggage tags to give them a bit of character and so they match the wooden hand painted carrier

The deep blue tin water jug was another item I've let go of, a very nice addition on Tony's handmade side table


I love my vintage china plates....but gee do I need so many???


Another vintage fabric bag which looks lovely amongst Tony's bird section


One of my experiment vintage doilies - although I should do more of these as they are very pretty

OK...so I took photos of this little vintage stool to list on my website, but don't you think it would be great as a prop in photos???

Stop it!!!...this has been my trouble all along, I buy things as photo props, use them twice then they sort of get to stay in the house with me

I must say I do feel better for my little declutter effort, thanks to all my inspirational declutter bloggers for getting me moving!



Related Posts with Thumbnails