Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Please Share My Roses


Thanks for coming over to visit

Here's my latest finished original painting
I've painted and distressed the timber frame
The overall look is very simple and very pink....I'm so pleased with this one




You can click here to see details of this Original painting on our website
I'd bought some lovely fresh roses at our local market on Sunday.
I thought I'd share them with any other mad rose artists desperately looking for photos of plump roses, you are very welcome to print my live rose photos out for inspiration, I would love to see some results if you did happen to use them as subjects
I wish I could also share the wonderful scent....what a delight to be sitting painting with these beauties next to me



Thanks for visiting



Related Posts with Thumbnails