Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Combined Projects

Tony & I have been working on some combined projects



The bench above has been 100% handmade by Tony, I've painted on a pair of pretty roses.

For sale on our website....pickup only though, bit large to post

Note the beautiful raggy cushion I've used to complement the bench, sent to me by one of my lovely buyers...thankyou so much Linda, love it!!!


above

- A fabulous handmade very solid, timber storage box by the talented Tony Mc

way to heavy to post!

I've painted on some pretty violets...just to make it a bit special.



Now this one above is a bit of a maserpiece found by the Master himself


A genuine vintage Red Pine Hinged Box with turned legs, Tony's repainted and distressed it...then my contribution of the roses....for sale now on our website..click here for details




Here's a close up of the roses.......


Thanks for coming to visit us in chilly old Mt. Martha Australia


bye for now





Related Posts with Thumbnails