Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Very Last Christmas Post

I couldn't resist doing one last Pre Christmas post
Ellie our Christmas Co-Ordinator is doing an extra special wonderful job this year.
She's planning a Christmas Pyramid similar to the one featuered in the Woolworths mag below, but hers will be made from chocolate truffles
She spent ages this morning hand making her truffles, you can see them below, she knows I have no control over eating anything sweet, so this is the message I found on her finished truffles when I found them in the fridge







Geez....when a Mum can't even pinch a little treat from the fridge,
sad I think,
probably sensible too though!




Thank you Ellie for your wonderful Christmas Spirit...
Just a few Presents below beautifully wrapped by Ellie


Once again
"Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year"

Related Posts with Thumbnails