Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Listing

After painting originals everyday for nearly a week I thought it was time for a bit of a fiddle around with something different - for ages I've been working on and off with fabric printing, it would be a very long post to describe all the different processes I've tried, some good, some a disaster! Funnily enough I was over visiting Kerryanne from Shabby Art Boutique - she'd linked to a few wonderful tutuorials she'd come across on her blog visiting travels, this one - One Girl Design Wrks (click here for details) interested me in particular, I had tried the same method as this lady describes on her tutorial, the only difference being I was using Freezer Paper, which is quite expensive over here in Australia and a little more difficult to seperate from the fabric the paper has been attached to, her method is FANTASTIC!!......anyway I've printed my Rooster which is taken from one of my Original Paintings, onto Artists Unbleached Linen, fantastic tones for all the lovers of the more French Country look.



I have this one up for sale on our website at a very affordable price - the artist's linen is quite expensive to buy - well worth the price though - Love it!!



Thankyou so much for coming over


~ Gail ~


Related Posts with Thumbnails