Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Listing



Thanks for coming over

I've been playing around today with an oval canvas I'd bought from one of my local Art Supply shops, I quite love oval paintings, specially painted landscape way. I was scratching my head on how to make the plain canvas look a bit interesting as an unframed canvas - although it could be framed if you liked.

OK so why not distress it as I would a piece of furniture or as I do my newer frames I paint up to look old.

As you can see in the photo below the canvas is stapled to the back - which makes it perfect to hang unframed



See my distressed sections





I loved working on this new idea and was pleased with the end result

I've just listed it on our website, you can click here for details


Have a great weekend

~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails