Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankyou Shabbyfufu!

A wonderful suprise was waiting for me in the letter box today

Sent to me by my lovely friend Shabbyfufu, the Shabbyfufu blog featured in The Blogging for Bliss Book, is always an inspiration to visit, whether it be sneek previews of new products on Janet's website
or a little bit of information on her home life and decorating tips, she's been known to take us along with her on some fascinating holidays.

Thankyou so much Janet for naming me as one of your favourite blogs to visit - now that was a thrill I can tell you!

I've very much enjoyed sitting down with my copy of "Blogging for Bliss", fabulous tips, hints and inspiration on Creating Your Own on Line Journal, click on the photo of the book below for further details.
I certainly would highly recommend this book to
Old, New and Would be Bloggers!!




~~~
OK after that bit of exctiment here's a little bit from me
l haven't been out treasure hunting for ages, not that I really was when I found these gorgeous serviette holders, I just happened to walk past the Op shop and there they were.

I also loved my highball black tumblers, I'm liking a little bit of black as a contrast lately, I'd seen white versions of these in the Domain Magazine a few weeks ago, they were quite expensive, I was lucky enough to find mine at the $2.00 shop!



~Thanks so much for coming over~


I'll leave you with pictures of my latest "High Tea" themed original paintings on canvas
I'm hoping to work on some larger framed Originals next week





~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails