Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Market before Christmas

I need to do a swag of some kind hanging down from the mantel maybe, to my arrangement in the photo above? - it will come to me, but I do want to keep it simple, any ideas please?, no I don't want Christmas Stockings


As I've had a few ladies asking me, thought I'd do a quick post to say we will be doing Boneo Market tomorrow, tomorrow being Saturday the 19th of December, it's at the Boneo Primary School

We have special Christmas "Magnetic Art" and also loads of cello packed ready to frame prints, these are very affordable and make wonderful gifts





I'm very much looking forward next week to a few days tidying up and decorating for Christmas around our house. Ellie came today and moved out the last of her bits and pieces so I now have loads to do as my brother and his family will come and stay with us Christmas Eve, which means we get to wake up with two very excited little girls Christmas Morning, then my Dad and of course our two and their partners come too - can't wait for it all to happen now. To be quite honest our Christmas Day plans have been a little up in the air, you know how it goes, family issues and misunderstandings, everyone going in all sorts of directions - anyway seems to all work out OK in the end doesn't it


I bought loads of these sweet little pre tied red ribbons from the Op Shop for next to nothing, love the simplicity of them
Anyway won't go on about Christmas decorating, I'm sure you're all feeling a little over it -
Thanks for coming over and hope your week has been a good one
~ Gail ~


Related Posts with Thumbnails