Monday, April 26, 2010

Beechworth


Hello and thanks for popping over
Thought I'd let you know about a wonderful new location we're now at:

Yes we still have our Stall at Mornington



Tony and I have been working very hard to stock our stall up here.


I've yet to go up and have a look, it's quite a long way from us, I think nearly four and a half hours away.


Tony tells me it's a beautiful Old Historic Building, not to mention the Town and surrounding districts


....woops I forgot to give him the camera to take, so only have the Brochure Photos.




Anyway, if you do happen to visit "Beechworth Treasures" I would love to hear what you think.


I'm planning on going up with Tony when he next restocks, I will be certain to take my camera and give you a full blog report





~~
Just thought I'd put in a random shot of Guss and his Sun Glasses,



I was having a bit of a clean up today, I found these Sun Glasses (no don't ask, one of those Garage Sale things), I was about to chuck them out in the bin, walked passed Guss and thought, "Yeh I think they may just well suit you Gussy"









What do you think???


He obviously thought not, as you can see in the last photo, he's taken them off




Thanks again for coming over...we so appreciate your vist!


~ Gail ~


Related Posts with Thumbnails