Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Birthday goes on and Birds & Ribbons



Hello to all!
Thanks for coming over, I hope you had an enjoyable Easter
Thanks also for the Happy Birthday's to Ellie on my last Post
In between finishing a very LARGE painting, I've been tidying up around the house and getting things ready for another Birthday Celebration for Ellie at our house tonight, I usually leave things till the last minute, but today thought I'd try and get bits and pieces done, sounds good in theory doesn't it
Sort of grabbed anything at hand to set the table, unfortunately all our Champagne glasses have been somehow broken along the way, so used crystal Sherry glasses instead, really who cares!




No time to iron the white table cloth....that's OK though isn't it?


I remember buying the champagne bucket from a Garage Sale, thinking I would paint it white and hand paint roses on it.....sort of glad I didn't go ahead with that plan now.....love it as is.

Mind you I still love my Roses and have lots of rosy bits and pieces scattered around, I still think you can work anything you like together.




Hope they don't think they're going to use the serviettes!...


On looking at the photos, I've realised most of the characters on my table setting are from my Treasure Hunting Excursions - amazing what you can do isn't it?

Speaking off, I found the blue Maxwell Williams bowl in the Op Shop this morning, it was brand new, grabbed that one and will use it for salad tonight, I think the tea towel you can see, I paid $2.00 for at Sam's crazy bargains


So that's it on the domestic side of things.........

~~
As I won't be listing my latest painting on my website as it's way too big to post, I thought I'd include a photo for you to see, it will be coming to the market with us on Sunday, which if you're in the area is at Mornington Racecourse, you can see details here if you like.



Take care everyone
~ Gail ~


Related Posts with Thumbnails