Friday, July 16, 2010

My Cup Cake friend and Weekend Market Dates


Hello, hello

Hope you've all had a great week
I know I have, I really feel I've achieved this week, mind you sometimes it doesn't matter if you don't achieve all the time does it?
I had a delicious lunch out with my little sis Cass and Paul (who are down visiting); my cousin Sue and my Dad on Thursday.

I forgot my camera on the day which was a shame! on the way to driving up for lunch, I dropped in on my Cup Cake friend Kathy....oh goodness she is the Queen of Cupcakes, you have no idea!!!
Think anything cupcake and she sells it.. quirky cupcake themed aprons, tee shirts, decorations....I could go on and on, or you could just click here to see her new website, the web site's not completely stocked up yet...but you'll get the general idea.
Kathy originally started out baking cupcakes and catering for special events as you can see here
Sounds to me like she knows which decorating products work best


She's even written a Cupcake themed book....








Here's just a few of her new products...Next time I visit her I promise to take my camera, she lives in a beautiful Older styled home..extremely close to the beach and has set up the most gorgeous Cup Cake themed show room.
In the meantime I'm trying to convince her to start her own blog up
**
I better finish this post off and go back to working on some lovely goodies for our weekend markets
Spur of the moment Markets they are, so please if you're in the area, pop in and say Hi!

Saturday 16th July
- Boneo Primary School Market
Boneo Primary School Reserve Cnr Limestone & Boneo Rds, Boneo, Victoria
8.30 - 12.30
**
Sunday 17th July
Lardner Park Market
Drouin
click
here for details


Happy Weekend Everyone


Related Posts with Thumbnails