Friday, July 30, 2010

My Week

Thanks for coming over to see what I've been up to.
Not sure where to start...?

 

It's been a busy enjoyable week

My little sister was down from Interstate for a few weeks, was great to catch up with her.

I have blogged about her before...but go here to see her latest Sculpture
(It's the large one in front of the tree)
WOW!!
what do you think?


Wonderful she could bring Dad down to visit Ellie's new house...locations are a bit tricky, so this is the first time he's been down to visit Ellie



Ellie (daughter L) Cass (sis R)
back at our house with Guss lapping up the attention

Just a few quick snaps I took....sorry girls, I bet you don't want to be on my blog, but I'm proud of you both...

Our Dad had to go into Hospital, the plan was Ellie and I would pick him up to take him home today...
Were on our way to do so and got a phone call saying they wanted to keep him in a little longer....so we decided we'd do a bit of Shopping instead
Ended up at DFO (Direct Factory Outlet)
Have you heard of a shop called "Typo"

It's one of my favs
I don't think I've ever been there and not come home with a little something
They have the most wonderful Specials


I couldn't resist these photo frames
$2.00 each!


My photos don't do the recycled, natural colours justice

I've popped one of my prints in so you can see how they look set up
aren't they great?




Not sure if this next purchase from Typo was such a wonderful Idea

A Wall Decal
for  $1.00......really how could you go past that?

I had an idea it would look wonderful above our Toilet.
I thought it would be so easy to do
NO...NOT...is it just me, has anyone else had trouble?
 Although I think mine was quite involved with all the little buildings etc...

Anyway...here's my effort
I might add it's staying where it is, because
although they say it's removable...yes it is but the plaster and paint from the wall came off too.





update...Tony asked me how to shut the blinds...so he could have a bit of Privacy! ha ha

Have a wonderful weekend



Related Posts with Thumbnails