Monday, August 2, 2010

Olive Tree Topiary Painting

Hello, hello, how are you all?

Good to know I'm not the only "Typo" addict!

~~
I've had a largish sized Gallery Stretched Canvas just waiting for me to give it a bit of attention....
Up until a few days ago I was undecided on what to paint on it
Bingo!!
A French Inspired "Olive Tree Topiary"


I've only just finished it

My photos don't actually show the true background colour, which for anyone interested is
"Taubmans Kid Skin" 
Yes for this one I actually used a premixed colour for the background.
I've scanned a section of the painting....which should give you a very good idea of the true colour


It is a large sized painting
I plan on working on more for this series...same large size


Thanks so much for coming over, have a wonderful week
if you want to details on my new painting you can go here

Related Posts with Thumbnails