Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tussie Mussie

Hello, Hello
Sunday night here, we've had a Market today, thankfully the weather was kind, not a drop of rain, chilly wind with a little sunshine, you can't ask for more than that in the middle of winter.

I think I've mentioned many, many times before, the Antique Centre where Tony was is closing...it'll be bulldozed to make way for a new Woolworths Hardware.
Finally he's completely moved his workshop to Moorooduc, not far from us.
He's all settled in now and we're planning on working "Full Steam A Head" on our products.
I will be listing new, larger prints tomorrow if any one's interested.
I loved, loved the bench in the photo above Tony sold today...
oh well it Sold, so is not coming home with me.
Mind you I have no where to put it, our kitchen is compact!


I love to wander around and look at all the stalls at our markets, today I came across one selling the most heavenly Tussie Mussies....they were only $5.00 each, which I thought was reasonable, they smelt Oh so good, each one a mixture of fresh roses and herbs...I choose this one which included .... Pink Roses, Lavender, Rosemary, Mint and a Silvery foliage that I don't know the name of...do you?
I plan to paint it, so as soon as I got home, decided on a pretty vintage blue jug...and took loads of photos



Thanks so much for coming over and for your interest and lovely comments

~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails