Sunday, July 4, 2010

Join me on "The Front Porch"

Hello, hello!
Seems a long time in between blog posts lately
and that's probably because I don't have much to blog about at the moment
It's so cold and dreary here, can't even take any decent outside garden photos to share.
Hope you're not getting bored with me continually posting pics of my paintings.
Anyway the chilly weather inspired me to paint a little fantasy scene...I do wish I was sitting on this Front Porch in the sunshine, cup of coffee, glass of wine in hand??
...although I've just noticed one of the legs on the table looks a bit ifffy!! best I fix it!
please do click on the painting if you'd like details

Thanks so much for coming over and for all who left encouraging comments on my last post.

I've been a bad blogger lately, but look forward to catching up with everyone soon

~ Gail ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails