Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's nearly time...

Hello and Thanks for coming over

 
It's nearly 6 p.m. here almost that time of the day where I start winding down from working...

Working from Home,
 I'm finding it hard to try and completely cut off from work at the end of the day
when I say work, I don't mean emails etc....that's fine, that's fun, they can keep coming in 24 hours of the day
I mean the real creating.....painting etc.
 Is there anyone else out there finding this a problem? 

 so for me I've come up with a few ideas that seem to work
The first was to declutter and repaint our Lounge room
...still a work in progress if you know what I mean?
but is starting to feel like a little Haven away from work!

Every night now
I light my Tea Light Candles...that to me  symbolises it's time to relax




What have you found works for you?
I'd love to know

~~

I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!!

~~~
Please for anyone in the Melbourne area and wanting something to do
visit us at
Flemington Market tomorrow

go here for details, we would love to see you


Take care
catch up with you again soon



Related Posts with Thumbnails