Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gustavian Day Bed

Creating Vintage Charm Launch Party
you can go here to see what this is all about



Hello There!

Thanks so much for the interest in my Tagine
If you happen to come across one, I'd love to hear what you think
I cooked vegies on the stove top in mine last night,
very quick and delicious,
they tasted like roasted vegies but cooked in less than 20 minutes

So back to this post
I have my Blog Page as my Home Page..
just so I can check on new blog updates when I turn my computer on...as you would!
Was getting a bit sick of looking at my Lamb Shanks from my last post

Thought I'd do a post about our Genuine Gustavian Day Bed we've just listed here on our website
I think I've posted about the Day Bed ages ago...never mind, here we go again

Better photos this time, cause it's at home with us for now...although no room in our house to keep it forever unfortunately



The actual fabric on the seat needs attention as you can see by clicking here
For now I've tossed a throw over on the damaged section...it looks fine, would look even better if I had some suitable cushions..

Isn't it always fun doing a bit of research
Although sort of like a Rabbit Warren!


So along the way
I found a wonderful blog, which had sourced a company selling reproduction Gustavians
You can go here to see more

Thanks for coming over to visit

Related Posts with Thumbnails