Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Weather's Looking Good!

Hello, Hello, hello!

Hope you're having a great week so far.

No rain here today, not one drop
Now there's a first.
A few wet spots over the next few days though
But apparantely fine for our Market this Sunday
PLEASE...YES...!!
I've been working on a LARGE painting for the Market
It's way too Big and Heavy to Post if I list it on my Website
So thought I'd pop it on my blog for you to see

Somewhere along the line,
Years ago, I bought/bartered a few of these
BIG - HEAVY - WIDE - CARVED
style frames,
thanks Meg if you're reading

This frame is our very last one in existence.


Please if you're in the area on Sunday
Do drop in and see us at Mornington Racecourse Market
you can go here for details

Thanks so much for coming over



Related Posts with Thumbnails