Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome Mel!

Gosh, we’ve had an exciting few weeks

I mentioned a few posts ago about our son Todd’s up and coming Engagement Party….well…Surprise Surprise…the Engagement Party turned into a

SURPRISE WEDDING!!

Tony and I are now proud to have a beautiful new DIL and Ellie is over the moon to have a beloved SIL.

We Welcome Mel into our family with big open arms!!

 

IMG_2249

The most beautiful Surprise Wedding held at Parkdale Yacht Club, a perfect Evening….I can’t put into words what a wonderful time was had by all!!

 

IMG_2248

This is our family shot (missing from picture was Clint, the man Ellie lives with:  mind you he was lingering, probably at the bar I think)

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

IMG_2254

Little sister Cass doing a wonderful job of taking the Wedding photos…we thank her so much. 

IMG_2247

I could post heaps more pics, I don’t know about you, but I’m finding uploading blogs with loads of photos on seems to take ages…so for now this is it for me

 

~A Huge thanks for coming over~

&

I am back to work from tomorrow

 

Gailxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails