Saturday, April 23, 2011

I couldn’t bring myself to painting it

Hello and I hope you’re all having an enjoyable Easter Holiday Break.

Tony and I are in working mode over the Easter Break, we live in a touristy spot, so why not take advantage of the influx of people.

Anyway getting back to it: I was so lucky to find some gorgeous vintage frames the other day, they are very hard to come across now days.  This lot really has inspired me!

I’ve just, just finished this one, I had planned to paint the frame white….but just could not bring myself to do so…I love the slightly tarnished brass frame just the way I found her.

IMG_2461

So I propped her up in front of my Easel with a few fresh roses attached as subjects and created my original painting.

IMG_2460

and there she is below finished and ready for a new home or if not I would be happy to hang her in our upstairs little Oasis

IMG_2464

IMG_2462

The painting is available for sale on our website if you’re interested you can click here to see,

I guess I could offer the option of painting the frame to buyers…??

 

Thanks so much for coming over to visit

&

Once Again Wishing you All a Happy & Safe Easter Break!

 

Gail ~ xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails