Saturday, May 14, 2011

I’d nearly forgotten how

Hello and thanks for coming over, hope everyone is well and happy!

Goodness but it’s been so long since I’ve posted, for a moment there I’d forgotten how, bit like riding a bike though, it soon came back to me.

Thought I’d share a little project I’ve been working on over the past few days, the horrible wet weather here in Melbourne slowed me down with this one, but finally it’s done

 

IMG_2517 th

A solid timber bread or storage box I’ve given a good old, complete going over to!

Here’s how she looked BEFORE

IMG_2514

Really this was stage 2, as I had to smash the glass panel out

IMG_2513

A few coats of fresh paint a darling little glass knob on the front, then my Original Rose Painting inserted into the front and there we have her

IMG_2515 close

if you'd like details just click on the rose above

Thanks so much for coming over to visit

Happy weekend to you all

~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails