Sunday, September 11, 2011

HOMESPUN

Thanks for coming over and I hope all is well with you.

I’m reporting in with a link to a magazine who kindly included my artwork in their “Bed of Roses” promotional page

I was thrilled and was looking forward to the “Australian Homespun” September Issue coming out

I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed reading the magazine from cover to cover, I am not a practising Patch Worker, Appliqué or Stitcher, although I have dabbled before I started painting and time permitting would love to dabble again.

IMG_0530

Can you spot my Artwork featured on page 11?

and see what I mean about the Magazine appealing to a wide range of readers…trust me it’s very very inspirational for decorating ideas!

Thank you Homespun!

~Gail~

Related Posts with Thumbnails