Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Angled Photos?


I've noticed in magazines etc the trends to take photos on an angle, I had a try with these two, I'm not sure if they don't make me feel a little dizzy, what about you? Maybe I'll just stick to my traditional safe way of taking photos horizontaly or vertically, just thinking though maybe I angled them a little too much?







Anyway this posting was about how it's so easy to decorate on a budget. The very first photo is a glass ice bucket I found at a garage sale, I paid a massive amount of $1.00 for it! I've filled it with soap, that's another story my obsession with soaps, yes there are some cup cake soaps there, what you see is a small fraction of my soaps.
The second photo is a chippy wooden pedestal holder, I think I paid $5.00 for that one at a garage sale. I've filled it with some fresh lemons, love the simple contrast.

I think if I was rolling in money I'd still like to decorate on a budget. Still it'd be nice to have the choice wouldn't it?

Thanks for reading this one, Gail



Thanks for the adivse on the angle photos everyone, that's it too much of an angle, what about this one? Don't know why I'm sitting here in my nightie trying to solve the angle, it doesn't really matter, anyone would think I'd got nothing else to do.

Have a great day!


Related Posts with Thumbnails