Thursday, September 6, 2007

"Ellie"



I was just going through my photos to find some interesting shots of Shops we've supplied to as I would love to do a posting on that side of things. Along the way I found some photos of our daughter Ellie, without knowing it she has been a wonderful inspiration to me for pretty, pretty, girly themed paintings I've created in the past, her room is absolutely full of pretty perfume bottles, shoes etc. etc. on and on!!, just anything girly for her, not necessarily pink





She has a pink Motor Bike, bought on ebay of course!




The brother Todd had to come home from work and have a go!


All Pretty now at her 21st birthday, not so long ago



Even Ellie's little cat has a "B" for Bella sparkly tag attached to her collar


This posting was a bit of fun....thanks so much for taking the time to read!

Related Posts with Thumbnails