Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Getting ready for another Market!



We've got another big market this Sunday, I'm frantically trying to come up with new ideas for the market and our website, here's a few finished bits and pieces

On the left is a new idea I'd like to try, I've got loads of smaller sized frames that need painting up and distressing, thought they would look great with cards from our Gift Card Range originally designed by Ali Regan, have you seen her new website Miss Ali's, http://www.missalis.com/ it's really worth taking a look at. Thought these would be perfect gift ideas with Christmas coming up.







These oval frames are reproduction ones, my first reaction was to have them potrait way with single floating roses, funny how sometimes things are meant to be, I'd resized some prints during the week for an order, I'd made them too small, just so happened they fitted perfectly into these oval frames, I'm really pleased with the end result as I think they have loads of character, I've just listed them on our website, http://www.gailmccormack.com/catalog.php?category=4 if they don't sell they can come along to the market with us or maybe stay home with me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails