Friday, September 7, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged with the Name Game Tag. The rules are as follows - You must state the rules before you state the facts. The facts are to name one thing relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you do not have a middle name then you choose the middle name that you wish you had. Then you tag one person for each letter of your middle name and let them know they have been tagged.

My middle name is Elizabeth after my Mum

E - Ellie (Elizabeth) my beloved daughter and my Mum Elizabeth (no longer with us) but who I think about everyday

L - Love for all my family

I - Imagination which I seem to have to have lots of doing what I am

Z - Zeal for the same reason as above

A - Adoration once again for all my family and friends

B - Beware of some people and situations

E - Eyes watching out for colours, flowers, new ideas

T - Touching and feeling things, why do we do that, specially before we buy something

H - Honest and Fair which I try to be - I hope!

I'm not going to tag anyone, it's only my 2nd week blogging, I think all the other bloggers I know have already been taged.

Related Posts with Thumbnails