Thursday, October 11, 2007

A few finished bits and pieces

I've been a busy bee this week finishing bits for the website and our market on Sunday

Here's a few:


I was fishing out some magazines to make a little photo prop for my newly revamped mag holder, I love having a little stack of magazines with interesting people we've met or admire or anything with a little hint of Tony's furniture or my paintings photographed, the magazine in the photo above was to me unbelievable at the time, Allanaha Hill the beautiful, talanted fashion designer has some of my original paintings in her home, mind you that was awhile ago, things may have changed, still thrilling to me!



speaking of keeping interesting magazine articles, have you visited Mels Rose Place new blogspot...she had her beautiful home featured in Country Home Ideas last year Peta from Pretty in Pink did a lovely posting on it click here for details





I found a few solid cupboard doors, I've listed one on our website









I'm enjoying giving these silvery items a revamp, lots of fun and lovely pressies


Always handy - to hold all the bills




After all the repainting and revamping of my little timber and epns treasures I finally have started a larger sized Original Painting

I'm hoping in the next few days I can show you the finished result

this is just a rough in....lots more to do yet!




Thanks so much for visiting my blog spot
Gail



Related Posts with Thumbnails