Monday, October 22, 2007

Oh Look at this!

I was so thrilled to receive an email from Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms asking me if I would like her to send me some photos of how she'd displayed some recent artwork she'd bought from our website....
Are you mad Cathy well of course I would!!

The first photo is of her bedroom....how gorgeous is it?

Just look at the way she's displayed my artwork, she's attached a pretty ribbon to the top of each piece....how clever.

Here's the best surprise!

This scrumptious fairy tale play house was created by Cathy and her husband, it lives in their backyard, below are just a few photos, you can read and see lots more by clicking here to view her blog


Thanks so much Cathy for letting me share your photos
*********
ANOTHER BIT OF NEWS
I plead guilty to converting an innocent person to the land of bloggers
Big welcome to Sharon
click to see what's she's up to
thanks for reading
Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails