Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Some finished bits and pieces

I've had a great day today hand painting roses on some lovely pieces, the fact I had some beautiful fresh roses to use as subjects inspired me no end






This little doll's bed is available on our website click here for details
I couldn't find a doll to display in the bed so used my teddy bear, I've kept him all these years, I think I've had him since I was a baby! I feel a bit emotional looking at him in the photos, don't know why?




Wasn't sure how this french reproduction clock would turn out, but I absolutely love the end result, it was magical painting my original painting on the aged reproduction backing, I now realise how the old music sheets work as wonderful scrap booking backgrounds, I've listed the clock on our website click here for details

















Here's a few shots of the way Tony displays all our goodies outside his workshop at the Antique Centre where we're based

You can click on any photo to enlarge it



I think he does a wonderful job!

Thanks for reading my little bit of news....Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails