Sunday, November 11, 2007

"Update to this Post" Another Market Post & I received an Award


Awww look what I got today, ok I am told I have to pass it onto TWO bloggers who I think deserve such an award and I pass it onto ...........Siobhan of Vintage Mosaics Boutique, a lovely sweet and genuine blogger!! And also to Janet of Shabbyfufu a lovely lady in the USA, apart from deserving this award Janet has the most gorgeous, unique website you could imagine.



*******


We had perfect weather today for The Mornington Racecourse Market we were selling at
The market is sometimes the first opportunity for me to see what Tony's made during the week, I work at home and he has his own workshop in a space at the Mornington Antique Centre, you can click here for details




I loved the side table above he'd made, he's attached some embleshiments to the corners of the drawer which match the scrolly handle perfectly.





We made our little Christmas display around his bench, not many Christmas goodies left by the time I had a chance to take the photo





We're loving introducing shades of vintage green.





The bench above is a longer version of previous ones Tony's made which I've posted about, this one is creamy white, Tony got the pattern from a real vintage one that was found on a hard rubbish pile, he cuts all the shapes out by hand.





The beautiful display cupboard above was one we've both been working on.
It was on request from a customer of ours, she had it in her shed, it was stained dark brown I think, I forgot to take the before photo, Tony's sanded, repainted it and distressed around the edges. She asked for some roses painted on the top shape, she has lots of reds in her kitchen, but lots of pink toned prints she's bought from us.

We were so pleased with the end result, hoping very much she'd forget to pick it up...then we could keep it!

Thanks so much for visiting

Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails