Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas Eve - The Postie came today!

I promise I really do have a life away from Blogland!

We're going out for Christmas lunch tomorrow we thought it would be fun for a change, we're all booked in, the 3 course menu looks delicious.



Today I had the house to clean, last minute Chrissie presents to wrap and a hunt around for loads of packets of mothballs to throw under the house to deter the foxes. For anyone interested we googled "Foxes - how to deter" apparantely mothballs, amonia soaked rags and a dog roaming in the backyard are good deterents, we've got Guss the dog, this morning the cat Bella chased one of the foxes out from under the house, while Guss sat inside and watched...from a distance I might add, what a hero he is!



In amongst all the goings on the Postie came...3 packages he had under his arm



The first was from my lovely friend Siobhan





Loved the cute little Nut Crackers

Look at this beautiful French Plate, choosen, Siobhan said to inspire me to create more rose paintingsAn absolutely stunning glass perfume bottle, oh my!! I love it the colouring is my favourite


The second parcel is from my friend Janet better known as Shabbyfufu.


I've never met Janet in person...we live a little to far away to have coffee together. Her parcel was just so sparkly and lovely, funny the colours are very similar to those Siobhan choose for me, yes I do love pinks, but also love the slightly richer bohemian colours

I'll be wearing one of the beautiful pendenants on Christmas DayThe vintage gift cards are delightful... Janet how did you know I'm obsessed with vintage cards?


Last but certainly not least is my very own copy of "Victoria" sent by Cindy, you must have read her blog spot My Romantic Home, I think Cindy's blog spot was one of the very first I ever read, I'm still addicted to her blog. The magazine couldn't have come at a better time, as I work from home it's all there in front of me 24 hours a day, I'm looking forward to turning off and spending some time catching up on reading, family and friends.

Now that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed my work 100%! and I thank you all for your company



Thankyou my lovely friends





Once I again I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year


Gail

xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails