Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Happy Christmas Day

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day!


We went out for Christmas lunch this year....we were waited upon!...it was lovely for a change, the best thing was we were altogther!!

These photos are for anyone wanting to meet Tony and I and our family and for our interestate and overseas friends and relatives






I think in the photo above daughter Ellie is sending a SMS (text message) as she's unwrapping her pressies

can you see little Bella the cat in amongst the paper?






The photo above is me wearing my new, gorgeous Shabby fufu pendant, it's well worth visiting Janet's beautiful website she has the most unique, delightful goodies you could ever imagine!


below

Here he is - our son Todd, he's not living at home so it was great to see him for the day



above photo

(from top) Tony, Todd , Ellie, my Dad (Pa/Pete) and me





photo above

Todd and Todd's friend the lovely Melanie (thanks Mel for coming!)



Me again above and my Dad



this was our Santa for the day

Tony and I have a twilight market this coming Saturday night, as we live in a touristy area we love to take advantage of all the markets going on around us.if you were interested you could click here for details on the market

Thanks for visiting

lots of love and best wishes

Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails