Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!




A quick post to wish you a Very Happy New Year!
I'm still shaking my head over all the talented, creative, friendly, caring, generous, funny, inspirational, encouraging, informative.....(to name a few!) people I've met over the past few months through Blogging, working at home can be lonely and very uninspirational at times, especially when you've previously been used to working amongst lots of people. Thank you all for your company, I'm looking forward to lots more in 2008!
Thanks too for your kind comments and emails over my ankle, I feel a bit embarassed as it's "fixable" unlike some of the tragic things you hear about, anyway it's on the mend, maybe it was meant to be as it made me sit down and develop some new ideas I've had whizzing around in my mind



Related Posts with Thumbnails