Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thoughtful Friends and my new Vintage Rose Painting

First of all thank you to Janet and Peta for making me smile with your beautiful parcel of goodies
As you can see in the photo above in my shabbyfufu parcel was the most beautiful glass paper weight, the sweetest little rose pendant, some glittery Christmas tags and a very special Tea cup light which comes complete with a wonderful pink silicone globe, I've tucked some fluffy angels wings around the inside of the tea cup, you can visit Shabbyfufu's blog for lots more information, well worth a look, I just wish she had some of her endless energy and original ideas up for sale on her website



My daughter Ellie (the Christmas decor coordinator) has chosen set colours for Christmas, here's just a few of her wrapped pressies, don't you think Shabbyfufu's gift cards fit in well with our colour scheme!




This is my second beautiful parcel, it's from Peta, some lovely handmade soap and the most delicious lip gloss you can imagine I truly wanted to lick it off my lips and eat it the smell of it is wonderful, all handmade and packaged by her. If you want to find out more visit her blog here
Thanks so much once again girls

I've been working on a new painting over the last few day

I'm quite obsessed with vintage paintings at the moment, I happened to find a few really tatty, chippy frames on the weekend, they weren't quite nice enough to leave in their original condition, I had to repaint the one I've used below, it's a lovely soft creamy white, I've distressed it to let lots of the old gold show through.






Think it's finished....never can be sure


Thanks so much for visiting

Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails