Sunday, January 13, 2008

Market Shots

Here I am again! Second night in a row posting yet more photos!
Welcome to our market stall at Mornington Racecourse Market. Today we met some lovely encouraging people which made the day even better.
Tony's bench in the photo above was one he'd just finished, this is how they look before he works his magic on them. You can see a few of his finished creations in the photos below. Not everyone likes the distressed aged look so the unfinished, or raw version is often popular












Our beach section is slowly growing and created lots of interest today, it is our tourist season at the moment







Thanks so much for visiting our market stall
I'm off now to do some serious tidying up on our website!
Now in between time I've read a post from Jennifer, The Old Painted Cottage
being an animal lover I've signed up for this one, I know there's lots of animal crazy people like me so thought you maybe interested
Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend

Related Posts with Thumbnails