Monday, March 3, 2008

Vintage folding tray & Lazy Sunday




If I ever come across a folding vintage tray I snap it up quick smart!


I love to hand paint a little something on the tray to make it a One Of A Kind




I did have a little disadvantage while painting today, Ellie (daughter) is doing a Beautician course, today was her acrylic nail session, yes as you can see in the photo above I was the guninea pig. It's taking a bit of getting used to doing everyday things with these nails!!, not sure if I might get them cut to my old normal length....OK I'll give them another day and see if I can adapt.










Apart from giving the tray a good clean and light sand I wanted to leave it in it's original chippy condition.



I've just finished this one, I still need to varnish and polish it, it's available on our website, you can click here for details.


Below are a few family photos........

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, the weather here in Melbourne was beautiful, we had a Lazy Sunday lunch together which was great!



(sorry to say the lunch with the beautiful Bay Views is not our house)



Thanks for visiting



Related Posts with Thumbnails