Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday News & Thankyous

Thankyou to my lovely friend Janet for this very sweet Shabbyfufu Teacup, I think she may have a few more of these sweeties available on her website, click here if you'd like to have a peak.

My next Saturday thankyou is to Siobhan from Vintage Mosaic Boutique for awarding me this "You Make My Day Award"


[you+make+my+day+award-cathy.jpg]

I'm not good passing awards on as I have difficulty choosing, seems to be so many blogs I love visiting....so to all of you please accept this award.


Now speaking of Siobhan....not sure if you can hear her from wherever you may be at the moment....she is so so excited and rightly so. After putting her beautiful mosaic creations on hold for quite some time, she's decided it's time to once again start creating, she's done it in typical Siobhan style with the help of the very talented Cathy from Avalon Rose Design, full steam ahead, not just a revamped website, her blog has had a going over too, if that's not enough she's also reached her 100th post on her blog, she has a beautiful giveaway happening to celebrate, why not join in her celebrations by clicking here


[re-opening-giveaway.jpg]
CONGRATULATIONS SIOBHAN!




Last but not least


A little stool I've been working on. It was raw pine when I found it, I've given it a fresh coat of creamy white paint, distressed around the edges and painted on a soft pink rose


I should have it listed on our website in the next few days.
Thanks for visiting


Related Posts with Thumbnails