Thursday, April 10, 2008

Many Thanks and another Cupboard door

~~~I had mail ~~~

A stunning hand painted plaque from Shabbyfufu, thankyou Janet and the talented Farnaz for your thoughtfulness, I don't think I've ever had a custom made plaque before. I'll treasure it always. Please pop over to Shabbyfufu's website to see more of Farnaz's work, her china painting is magical


I don't have a proper door on my so called studio to hang my plaque, I consider my little room under the stairs where the computer lives, just as much a studio, I certainly do create in here too, I love the pretty contrast of the plaque against the rustic old timber door.






Next parcel was from Shannon of Paint Mine Pink, I've had my eye on her cupcakes available from her website for sometime....an added bonus was a beautiful laveneder strawberry, I think she has more of these available, you can click here to check

I managed to finish another Vintage door today, thanks for your ideas on themes for these doors .

This one is quirky I think


Below is a little juggling around I've done on my hallway mirror collage, I've added a framed print, this one is also available on our website, the vintage frame fitted in very nicely with the mirror frames. I hung the wall chandelier up as a decoration, it doesn't really work....bit like everything else in our house!.....help please Tony (no I don't mean he doesn't work, just mean he could fix things)



Thanks for visiting

Related Posts with Thumbnails